We’ve come a long way since the humble fax machine. We live in an era of mobility and instant communication, without borders or barriers. By using the right tools, the modern office can extend as far as you want in order to conduct business no matter where you or your clients are. You can collaborate with clients on the other side of the world as easily as you can with colleagues sitting across from you. Screen sharing, video conferencing, voice calls, instant messaging and file sync across multiple devices and locations, are the tools that help businesses on the move.
We provide internet connectivity so as you don’t need to form multiple 3rd party relationships. We also have good insight into the day-day operations of your lines meaning we get any issues resolved, faster. From a standard broadband connection to multiple large connections, we can deliver on any need.
- Best of breed network
- Multiple connectivity options
- Single point of contact
We provide Horizon from Gamma Telecom as a complete communications service for your business. This solution provides you with an extensive range of fixed and mobile telephony capabilities that are easily managed. Horizon hosted voice (VoIP) is ideal for any size of business and is highly-effective for businesses that have more than one location that need to collaborate. Through the easy to use web interface, administrators can modify user settings to meet their day-day requirements. Like other hosted services there are no expensive maintenance or running costs. You only pay for what you use.
Features and Benefits include:
- No major hardware investment needed
- Free UK calls to 01, 02, 03 and mobile destinations
- Free handsets (subject to t&c's)
- Bring your existing numbers
- Easy to use control for user call handling and management
- Built-in fraud management and protection
- Independent connection to the internet – no interruption to IT traffic
- One number anywhere - calls can ring at your desk and on mobile simultaneously
- Business continuity - because it sits in the Cloud, your business is always reachable
SKYPE FOR BUSINESS
Skype for Business is much more than a phone system. It is an enterprise grade communication and collaboration tool (unified communication) to help people and teams stay productive from virtually anywhere. Use one platform for calling, conferencing, video, collaboration and screen sharing. Meet with up to 250 people—even if they're not on Skype for Business. This all in one app integrates with Office, so you can see your contacts' online statuses, schedule meetings in Outlook, and start conversations from apps like Word and PowerPoint
- Enterprise voice to replace your traditional phone system
- Presence detection and notifications
- Multiple communications options: IM, audio, screen sharing and video
- Securely protected by strong authentication and encryption
- Integration with Outlook to schedule online meetings
- Group audio and video meetings on your favourite devices.
- Record meetings