Fair Processing Notice for Prospects (Marketing)
This Fair Processing forms part of AT On Line Computing’s Privacy Notice and tells you what to expect when AT On Line Computing collects your personal information. It applies to information we collect about:
• Prospects (marketing):
– People who submit their personal information on website forms
– People who email us
– Visitors to our website
You can find our full Privacy Notice, which includes other important information applicable to all data subjects, here Privacy Notice.
2. What information we collect
We process the following categories of your data:
• Personal data:
– Business address
– Business phone numbers
– Email address
– Job title
• We do not collect any Special categories of data as defined by the GDPR for marketing purposes.
3. What is our legal basis for processing your personal data?
Consent of the data subject;
– Processing necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the data controller or a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights or freedoms of the data subject
– Where you have been informed and given us clear and affirmative action when providing your personal information.
– We process personal information for carefully considered and specific reasons which are in our interest and enable us to enhance the services we provide to the benefit of our customers, which we think will be of interest to you.
– To better understand how people interact with our website.
More information on lawful processing can be found on the ICO website.
4. Why do we need to collect and store personal data?
We collect personal information in order to:
– Communicate with you and provide you with the information you request
– Provide you with information that may benefit your company (we will always provide you with a means to opt-out of this marketing at any time)
In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
If you fail to provide certain information we may not be able to provide the information you are requesting.
5. How we use your information
AT On Line Computing Ltd will process – that means collect, store and use – the information in a manner that is compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
6. Sharing your personal data (including sub-processors)
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential, and will be shared only with designated third parties we contract with to facilitate communications with you.
We will never sell your personal data. Our contractors are obliged to keep your details securely, and use them only in relation to providing the service for which they have been contracted by us. All third party contractors of AT On Line Computing are subject to a Privacy Impact Assessment and contractual terms that comply with the requirements of the GDPR to ensure data subjects rights are not infringed upon.
7. How long do we keep your personal data?
We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date and not keep it for longer than is necessary. In some instances the law sets the length of time information has to be kept, but in most cases AT On Line Computing Ltd will use its discretion to ensure that we do not keep records outside of our normal business requirements.
8. Transfer of Data Abroad
The data we collect about you may be transferred to a destination outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside of the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers.
If we transfer information to a third party outside the EEA we will ensure the transfer is protected by the appropriate safeguards defined and allowed by GDPR, require the supplier and any of its agents and/or suppliers to comply with the requirements of GDPR and take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Fair Processing Notice.