Fair Processing Notice for Suppliers
This Fair Processing forms part of AT On Line Computing’s Privacy Notice and tells you what to expect when AT On Line Computing collects your personal information. It applies to information we collect about our suppliers.
You can find our full Privacy Notice, which includes other important information applicable to all data subjects, here Privacy Notice.
2. What information we collect
We process the following categories of your data:
• Personal data:
– Business address
– Business phone numbers
– Email address
– Job title
• We do not collect any Special categories of data as defined by the GDPR for marketing purposes.
3. What is our legal basis for processing your personal data?
Consent of the data subject;
– Processing necessary for the performance of a contract with the data subject or to take steps to enter into a contract.
– Processing necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the data controller or a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights or freedoms of the data subject.
– We hold personal data in order to administer the delivery of your contracted products or services.
– We process personal information in order to procure products and services from our suppliers.
More information on lawful processing can be found on the ICO website.
4. Why do we need to collect and store personal data?
We collect personal information in order to:
– Communicate with suppliers about their products and service.
– Place orders from suppliers.
– Communicate with supplier support teams to rectify issues.
In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
If you fail to provide certain information we may not be able to provide the services as required by our contract with you or the information you are requesting.
5. How we use your information
AT On Line Computing Ltd will process – that means collect, store and use – the information in a manner that is compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
6. Sharing your personal data (including sub-processors)
Your personal data will be treated as strictly confidential, and will be shared only with designated third parties we contract with to provide support on the services we rely on to run our business.
We will never sell your personal data. Our contractors are obliged to keep your details securely, and use them only in relation to providing support services to AT On Line Computing for which they have been contracted by us. All third party contractors of AT On Line Computing are subject to a Privacy Impact Assessment and contractual terms that comply with the requirements of the GDPR to ensure data subjects rights are not infringed upon.
7. How long do we keep your personal data?
We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date and not keep it for longer than is necessary. In some instances the law sets the length of time information has to be kept, but in most cases AT On Line Computing Ltd will use its discretion to ensure that we do not keep records outside of our normal business requirements.
8. Transfer of Data Abroad
The data we collect about you may be transferred to a destination outside of the European Economic Area (“EEA”). It may also be processed by staff operating outside of the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers.
If we transfer information to a third party outside the EEA we will ensure the transfer is protected by the appropriate safeguards defined and allowed by GDPR, require the supplier and any of its agents and/or suppliers to comply with the requirements of GDPR and take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Fair Processing Notice.